14 CREW TEST POSITIVE ON OASIS OF THE SEAS

14 minutes ago, RBRSKI said:

Have you re-booked anything?

Much planning on our part, but no action yet. We are still waiting for official notifications. We still have only received the memo in our room that our B2B was cancelled. We are also trying coordinate around existing reservations that are likely in jeopardy. You must be in a similar position, with multiple cancellations. I was just contemplating terminology: would it be more appropriate to say they interrupted your B2B2B or your B3B? ??

6 hours ago, Mike.s said:

Other sites are reporting positive tests for Corona-virus amongst the crew on Oasis, let's hope they all have a speedy recovery and that Chris Wong is well back in the UK, scary times ?

I'm not sure when Chris shot this video, but he posted it today... at the airport...

40 minutes ago, JohnK6404 said:

I'm not sure when Chris shot this video, but he posted it today... at the airport...

He was posting his vlog on a 1 day delay while they had the suspension. Based on that timeline he would've left on the 23rd or 24th, arriving home on the 24th or 25th.

My presumption is that he's in self-isolation now.

Also, that shot of the sandwich section at Boots was very sad. I've never seen one that empty...

We loved the Oasis , I was impressed in January seeing them clean the ship and getting people to wash their hands ..  All I know is that when all this ends we will be going back on another Oasis class ship ..Being an essential worker  I am trying to protect myself  the best  that I can in order to protect my family .. We enjoyed the crew on board and hope that they can stop the spread of the virus onboard the ship .