Some details on 125% OBC for Cruise Planner purchases

Does anyone know if each  person in the reservation has to ask for the OBC or just the person who made the purchase? I ask because my four friends are going and we bought the drink package on my credit card. So to take advantage of the 125% OBC offer, does everyone have to individually go back and ask or do I just as the purchaser?

Thanks SweetPea.

Do I understand correctly that we should be able to use the FCC to pay the balance on a future cruise for which we have already paid the deposit?

I understand that customers in the U.S. can simply cancel and re-book before the final payment date, thereby allowing them to apply the credit when making the new booking; however we can't do that in the UK without losing our deposit.

If we can keep the current booking and use the FCC to pay the balance (and also apply the OBC to cover the drinks package etc), then happy days, but everything I have read elsewhere so far seems to talk about the application of the credits to new bookings only.

If you can clarify for a confused cruiser I'd be very grateful! 

1 hour ago, Ian T said:

Thanks SweetPea.

Do I understand correctly that we should be able to use the FCC to pay the balance on a future cruise for which we have already paid the deposit?

I understand that customers in the U.S. can simply cancel and re-book before the final payment date, thereby allowing them to apply the credit when making the new booking; however we can't do that in the UK without losing our deposit.

If we can keep the current booking and use the FCC to pay the balance (and also apply the OBC to cover the drinks package etc), then happy days, but everything I have read elsewhere so far seems to talk about the application of the credits to new bookings only.

If you can clarify for a confused cruiser I'd be very grateful! 

Yes. Here in the US you can apply the fcc or obc to an existing already booked cruise. 

80229E00-CD6A-4BC7-8F97-22995152FD64.jpeg

I will be able to apply my 125% FCC to cover my replacement Symphony cruise AND I can then apply the leftover balance towards my Odyssey 2021 cruise! Also took the 125% OBC and will most likely use it all as what I booked for my cancelled Symphony is all more expensive in my replacement cruise.