Captain Kate Video

Neesa

I was personally so moved by the Captain Kate video, it made me pause and send positive thoughts their way. RCCL is a company for sure, but the cruise lines are made up of amazing people, I LOVED the message #hopefloats. I LOVED seeing the faces of those who quite honestly we don't see all that much. Yes, we see Mr. Fain & I appreciate his messages but this one really made me feel true emotion. We are an amazing family, let's beat this thing soon! Thanks so much Matt for making sure we were able to view this. 

Heart Love GIF

I can't deny it, Captain Kate's video brought a tear to this 18 stone ex rugby player's eye!

Thinking of the crews on all lines around the world and sending my best wishes for your continued good health and safety. I look forward to getting the chance to join some of you again real soon...

Got me thinking about "where" they are and sure enough if you look for the cruise ships on some of the cruise ship tracking programs there they are .... sitting near CocoCay.

image.png.ac71d58a50f19f448e0132c20f1605da.png

Not sure where Key West came from but the purple arrow below the world Olimpo is CocoCay.

image.png.5a4a16294a7dbd4f3e2c7348e1250208.png

Not sure why these guys are all where they are ... seem to be in the middle of nothing between Bimini and Freeport.

More clusters off Miami, Port Canaveral and just a couple outside Port Everglades.

Its tough being "locked in" at home, cant imagine just floating offshore waiting for days and weeks.

Hope we get through this and get back to the "fun" of cruising soon.