Favorite floor Oasis class

Marlena

What is everyone favorite floor to stay on oasis class ships, specifically staying in an ocean view balcony. We have been on 12 which was great and easy access to the pool, but I've been juggling the idea of 8. Easy access to promenade etc, and getting to walk through central park pretty much all the time seems like a great bonus. Any thoughts???

29 minutes ago, Marlena said:

What is everyone favorite floor to stay on oasis class ships, specifically staying in an ocean view balcony. We have been on 12 which was great and easy access to the pool, but I've been juggling the idea of 8. Easy access to promenade etc, and getting to walk through central park pretty much all the time seems like a great bonus. Any thoughts???

We really liked our Junior Suite on Deck 8 on Harmony. It was behind chops which meant no interior rooms on the other side of the hall which cut down on traffic and hallway noise. 

2 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

We really liked our Junior Suite on Deck 8 on Harmony. It was behind chops which meant no interior rooms on the other side of the hall which cut down on traffic and hallway noise. 

The only problem I had with the rooms behind the restaurants on 8 is that the one on the forward “hump” was a long walk to the aft elevators. Other than that, I also loved these rooms. 

33 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

The only problem I had with the rooms behind the restaurants on 8 is that the one one on the forward “hump” was a long walk to the aft elevators. Other than that, I also loved these rooms. 

We were in 8240 so only a five or so room walk from the elevators and the doors to Central Park. 

Deck 11 is where I've been both times and love it. Close enough to walk up a few decks to the pools, windjammer, and activities on the top decks as well as just a few flights down to central park and the promenade. The perfect middle ground for some exercise but also quiet with no activities really on the deck

1 hour ago, Marlena said:

For balcony cabins on Oasis class I believe 14 is the best because of the overhang that offers nice shade. 

Somewhere 8-10 mid/forward.  Aft doesn’t have easy access to stairs or elevators (I believe).  Forward or mid is not bad as long as you are not prone to seasickness if you are forward.  These decks are not next to really anything that is loud in general.  If you don’t want to wait for an elevator you are not too far from going up or down stairs.