Cabin deck location preference?

Curious. I generally like cabins on higher decks, typically 2-3 decks below the pool for its proximity to the pool and Windjammer. For those who choose mid or lower level decks, what do you like about those locations (other than greater ship stability for motion sickness)? TY

We prefer decks that are a little but lower, usually 3 decks above the promenade/esplanade.  We like those floors because we find we take the stairs more than when we are higher up since we are right in the middle floor wise.  Same is true for room location,  If we can choose we are going mid, learned that lesson on Anthem.  We had a cabin that was so far fwd, and high up that we could literally wave hello to the bridge from our balcony and they would see us.  There was only 1 cabin closer.  You learn real quick how those hallways can go on for forever or at least that how it felt

Depends on where i plan to be, very ship dependent.

Voyager classes i have tended on recent cruises to live in the Solarium, so the new Panoramic oceanview cabins are my current ideal choice ... all the way forward, top deck , right next to the pool.

Only done Oasis class once but liked being "between" the two internal main decks so it was an easy walk up or down to whichever level i was interested in.

Voyager class on long cruises - aft balcony, higher the better.

Aft balcony junkie here. Exactly where depends on the class of ship. \

Best example- Radiance class deck 10 is below outdoor seating Windjammer area with noise  from wooden deck and passengers.....so NOT there. Also not on deck 7 aft on that same class due to the lounge on deck 6. Yet other classes can be quite nice to have a deck 7 or 10 aft cabin. 

We like decks 7-10 as we like being mid for top to bottom and near stuff.  For front to back, we like between mid and aft so that we are near the stairs for Windjammer (as you mention), MDR, and ships such as Mariner, Navigator, etc have the slides and other at the back of the ship....or Boardwalk on Oasis class.

Have never selected Forward staterooms, but I will explicitly avoid them as I worry about movement. 

Generally don't book on the first few decks, but they would be convenient for MDR, ports and when leaving the ship at the end of the cruise.