Fcc and precruise purchases refund

gi333

We were in the middle of a B2B when the stoppage occurred. Still no official notification of the cancellation, no FCC email or refunds of fees or cruise planner. I believe they are overwhelmed with the volume of work. The message on the RCCL site continues to target 4/13 for all of this to occur. Since I cant check my RoyalUp status each day  ... at least I can check my account for pending refunds. Not nearly as much fun ... but something to obsess  over until this concludes ??

4 hours ago, Cile said:

My understanding was it will take 30 days for refund  

Nope. 30 days is if you choose a refund over FCC under their new deal. 

Refunds for purchases like drink packages/the excess was supposedly instant. Still have not received any kind of refund other than the email. 

On 3/25/2020 at 2:34 PM, Ogilthorpe said:

We were in the middle of a B2B when the stoppage occurred. Still no official notification of the cancellation, no FCC email or refunds of fees or cruise planner. I believe they are overwhelmed with the volume of work. The message on the RCCL site continues to target 4/13 for all of this to occur. Since I cant check my RoyalUp status each day  ... at least I can check my account for pending refunds. Not nearly as much fun ... but something to obsess  over until this concludes ??

How do you check the status of your account to see your refund is pending?