Either Meat and spaghetti or meat and noddles

mworkman

Since @Matt loves his spaghetti Bolognese on the ships and the fleet is grounded, so to say, I thought I would throw out an alternative suggestion for him to try out at home.? All the ingredients you need is spaghetti, hotdogs and a sauce, with a little imagination like the pic..you too can be a stellar chef! Follow me for more recipes.

6BA08CFB-1FFF-48D3-8544-F02378E64620.png

12 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I’m not sure I want this with a hot dog but a good Italian sausage ?  Maybe...  not sure how easy it would be to get the spaghetti through a real sausage though....

Oh, it would be plenty easy to get the uncooked spaghetti through the sausage pieces. But actually ensuring those sausage pieces were cooked through while keeping the pasta al dente...? ?

On 3/25/2020 at 12:39 PM, mworkman said:

Since @Matt loves his spaghetti Bolognese on the ships and the fleet is grounded, so to say, I thought I would throw out an alternative suggestion for him to try out at home.? All the ingredients you need is spaghetti, hotdogs and a sauce, with a little imagination like the pic..you too can be a stellar chef! Follow me for more recipes.

6BA08CFB-1FFF-48D3-8544-F02378E64620.png

Ummm? NO!!

That looks like one of those recipes from a vintage cookbook from the 50's or 60's. Like bananas wrapped in ham and baked with a hollandaise sauce. Don't laugh. I actually saw that in one! Or the tuna gelatin molds!

4 hours ago, FManke said:

Ummm? NO!!

That looks like one of those recipes from a vintage cookbook from the 50's or 60's. Like bananas wrapped in ham and baked with a hollandaise sauce. Don't laugh. I actually saw that in one! Or the tuna gelatin molds!

When you're right, you're right!  Mmm....Aspic....

images.jpg

• 2 weeks later...