Refund on complements and room (experiences)

Hi all! Just to ask your experience regarding the refund of complements (offshore expeditions, massages, dinner or drink packages, internet, etc) and the room.

I have received e-mails for 6 from 8 complements I payed, but I have not received the refund yet of any of those (I understand I have to wait around 10 business days), also I havent received the refund of the room (which I also requested).

Any exprerience on how many days it takes to get the refund? Is it normal that the cancellation of complements are being sent by mail so slow? (1 or 2 complements each 2 or 3 days).

For me, I cancelled all of my shore excursions, beverage packages, etc. on Friday March 13th evening (so after business hours) and all were refunded on my credit card on 3/19. I count this as 4 business days since I technically cancelled over the weekend. 

I canceled the cruise planner orders fourteen days ago. The refunds have just started appearing on my CC in the last 24 hours! I'm hoping there is more because the refunds that I've received so far do not add up to the cruise planner purchases made with my CC. And that is something you need to be aware of, check to make sure that your CC purchases match your CC refunds and don't throw in any OBC into the mix.