Did Royal ditch the 100% cash and 125% FCC??

SteveT

I just talked with Royal.

Seems my only option for my June 7, 2020 Oasis cruise is to take a 100% FCC, not a 125% FCC. 

Agent on the phone stated that there is currently no cash refund for anything sailing after April 11th-estimated date. 

Even the wording on Royal's site has changed on their Cruise with Confidence banner.

I told the agent, that's not a lot of confidence there the way the program changed. 

2 minutes ago, SteveT said:

I just talked with Royal.

Seems my only option for my June 7, 2020 Oasis cruise is to take a 100% FCC, not a 125% FCC. 

Agent on the phone stated that there is currently no cash refund for anything sailing after April 11th-estimated date. 

Even the wording on Royal's site has changed on their Cruise with Confidence banner.

I told the agent, that's not a lot of confidence there the way the program changed. 

The 100% refund and 125% FCC is ONLY for the cruises that have currently been canceled not for cruises in June.. Now if Royal extends cancelations into June then you would qualify. But if you choose to cancel on your own now without Royal canceling the cruise your option is a 100% FCC

8 hours ago, SteveT said:

Royal's website doesn't even mention cash refund or 125% at all anymore. Regardless of date or cancellation. This wording was on the CWC flyer previously.  

And this is for cruises now through July 31, 2020, just as it was before. 

Royal's website never mentioned the 125% or cash refund before.. This was explained in an email to travel agents and guests effected by the 30 day shut down.. I am sorry but you have been misinformed.. The CWC Flyer always explained 100% FCC for any cruises departing before July 31... The only thing that changed is when the cruise line shut down for 30 days and then had to offer refunds to those effected cruises.