What about the on board credit ?

24 minutes ago, luvdawater said:

Hey folks, This may have been discussed already but I haven't seen it . Can the OBC ( Mine is $125 for Mariner 4 day April 27th)  be transferred  to my next cruise( Freedom Sept.27th) if RC cancels my cruise or does it just disappear ? Anyone know ? Thanks .

That would depend on why you received the OBC.  As I understand it, if the OBC is from booking through NextCruise, it is supposed to automatically transfer.  If from BOA points, you can ask that points be returned to your Rewards account; if received because they were a part of a booking promotion, none of the promotion carries forward to your replacement cruise.  OBC from a TA would vary based on agency’s policies.

Matt is right about Next Cruise OBC following  you to the future booking. Just did this yesterday with a cancelled Ovation sailing and transfer to new booking.

Normally, you only get to transfer the Next Cruise benefit one time after purchase( I had already changed this one once) However this time, because RCI cancelled this cruise, I was able to make this change a second time. Thanks T/A, done in a few minutes.