How long does it take for cruise credits to hit?

Usually if the cruise ends Sunday, my points show up on "My Cruises" by 10:00 pm the next Friday evening.  But as Jticarruthers mentioned the Loyalty person can get the latest figures right away.  Make sure you talk to the Loyalty person the day you get on the first cruise and tell them your situation and they can have the days already figured by the next cruise.

We are a short cruise away from our next level.  My understanding is that if you do a B2B it won't show on that second portion.  Is that correct?  If so how long does it take to register.

Thanks.

Correct, although if you speak to the loyalty ambassador on your first cruise, they can usually hook you up for the second cruise.

Have received ours in as little as 5 days and as much as 12 or 13.

I do have another question. My wife only has 2 weeks of vacation and I have get 3-4 weeks per year. Therefore I might be going on one or two more per year than her to get us to Diamond Plus before we go on a Mediterranean cruise in 2019 (Our 20th wedding anniversary).

I understand I will get double points for solo cruises. I would be in a balcony or lower cabin. If I book for two and she is a no show will I only get single points?   

Have received ours in as little as 5 days and as much as 12 or 13.

I do have another question. My wife only has 2 weeks of vacation and I have get 3-4 weeks per year. Therefore I might be going on one or two more per year than her to get us to Diamond Plus before we go on a Mediterranean cruise in 2019 (Our 20th wedding anniversary).

I understand I will get double points for solo cruises. I would be in a balcony or lower cabin. If I book for two and she is a no show will I only get single points?

At some point, you'd probably need to remove her from the reservation for the double points to hit. I don't think it would happen if your wife appears as a "no show."

The Loyalty Ambassador  is the person with the information here. But it also depends upon what the points will do to your standing. If it will not earn you the next level or would only get you from Gold to Platinum, I do not think they will do anything.  But if you will hit one of the higher levels the Ambassador will be involved.