We will get through this & thank you

I know that for a lot of people outside of this community, it may seem silly to be so upset about canceled/changed cruises. However, we all understand that vacations like these are a way to escape reality and make once-in-a-lifetime moments. We all come together to enjoy these fantastic ships and destinations and we truly get to appreciate the good times. So given the hard times at the moment and what may come up, I wanted to take a moment to appreciate this community. We will get through this and cheers to our next cruise vacation (whenever it may be)! (Also thanks to @Matt obviously lol) 

If all else fails you can always hook your laptop up to your largest TV. Put on your cruising clothes and watch live blogs of cruises....I am sure we are all stocked up to make our own DBP.

If that makes you sad, given this trying time, do what I do. Look at videos of cats, or any animal, riding out social distancing.

Cat Zoomer GIF by MOODMAN

9 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

If all else fails you can always hook your laptop up to your largest TV. Put on your cruising clothes and watch live blogs of cruises....I am sure we are all stocked up to make our own DBP.

If that makes you sad, given this trying time, do what I do. Look at videos of cats, or any animal, riding out social distancing.

Cat Zoomer GIF by MOODMAN

Lol. Nurse Nancy produces some diamonds in the rough.