New Sale ? Dollars Off of Every Stateroom ??

Today when I checked my cruise prices (as I do EVERY morning...at least once !) I noticed something I have never really seen before - that I can recall, anyway.

A real sale !

Maybe this was promo'ed ahead of time and I just missed it but for every one of my sailings, there is a dollar discount straight off the price....and none of the baseline prices appear to have gone up.

-$100 for my 26 June 16 Freedom

-$200 for my 23 December 16 Navigator (this is a Christmas/New Year's combo !)

-$100 for my 11 Feb 17 Harmony

-$100 for my 23 Dec 17 Adventure

What's amazing is that this discount is the same to every cabin category.  So it appears to be a straight up dollars off for every cabin on every sailing that I looked at.

Maybe I just picked some lucky cruises. 

Today when I checked my cruise prices (as I do EVERY morning...at least once !) I noticed something I have never really seen before - that I can recall, anyway.

A real sale !

Maybe this was promo'ed ahead of time and I just missed it but for every one of my sailings, there is a dollar discount straight off the price....and none of the baseline prices appear to have gone up.

-$100 for my 26 June 16 Freedom

-$200 for my 23 December 16 Navigator (this is a Christmas/New Year's combo !)

-$100 for my 11 Feb 17 Harmony

-$100 for my 23 Dec 17 Adventure

What's amazing is that this discount is the same to every cabin category.  So it appears to be a straight up dollars off for every cabin on every sailing that I looked at.

Maybe I just picked some lucky cruises. 

Quick!  Book before they fix this 'problem'!  :)

Raye,

I checked all three of the cruises I have booked with RCCL and nothing. The price is exactly the same on two and even a few dollars higher on the third. I can't a sale any where. It does state BOGO 60% off the second person, which they would give to me but it doesn't help. I didn't find any OBC, dining, internet or any incentives.

Thanks for the heads up.

Candie

I double checked one I've been watching; on Monday this week it was:

2 persons inside stateroom

$1,978.02, now $2,104.02

4 persons inside stateroom

$3,578.04, now $3,106.04

Another was:

2 persons "Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balconyâ€

$2,719.52 now $2,630.52

4 persons "Interior Stateroom with Virtual Balconyâ€

$4,590.04 now $4,891.04

​I swear they must have a monkey pulling numbers out of a hat when it comes to pricing.

I agree with BCarney that a monkey is doing their pricing specials. I think the same monkey is doing American Airlines pricing. I have been looking for flights for two cruises, one in January and one in February, round trip has been over $400 for each one. I check every day. Today I go to AA.com and low and behold my February flight is $250 round trip. Ok I book it immediately even though I am sailing out of Miami, with transfers a savings of over $100. The January cruise is $290, I book that too. Same exact flight numbers, same exact arrival and departure times, same seats on both flights, why would the one in January cost more? That makes no sense at all. RCCL must rent that monkey out.

Candie

As always, your mileage may vary with these sails. I didn't see any savings, but I also booked pretty far in advance and one is an itinerary that I think they're only doing once this summer with three days in St. Petersburg and overnights in many of the other ports, so there's probably high demand keeping prices higher than normal.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I called RCCL again today because one of my cruises was showing up about $50 cheaper. I called them Thursday and Friday last week and my cruises were all more expensive. Today, my Enchantment cruise was quoted $50 cheaper. I really do believe there is a monkey doing the pricing. Last week it was more, today I saved $50 and didn't lose anything, no changes except the price.