Quick Oasis Question

deep1

45 minutes ago, deep1 said:

My first go at Oasis class ship... In the past I have seen mention that some of RCL ships have ability to communicate on board  via the App with no WiFi needed? Is Oasis one of them? Or do I need to get gouged on a bunch of vooms? 

Not yet.  So far Allure and Harmony only.  Previous undisclosed schedule to add more ships to the chat feature has almost assuredly been delayed.

1 hour ago, deep1 said:

Or do I need to get gouged on a bunch of vooms? 

I don't have any Oasis trips to compare, has the price suddenly gone way over and above what it usually is?

I have a trip on Harmony in 2021 and use this year's price to estimate costs, does it go up that much for next year?

3 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

I don't have any Oasis trips to compare, has the price suddenly gone way over and above what it usually is?

I have a trip on Harmony in 2021 and use this year's price to estimate costs, does it go up that much for next year?

They are a bit more on Oasis than I was looking at on Indy...4 units is  about 45 a day... then 7 nights is over $300  just to keep in touch and remind them to get ready for dinner...

8 hours ago, deep1 said:

They are a bit more on Oasis than I was looking at on Indy...4 units is  about 45 a day... then 7 nights is over $300  just to keep in touch and remind them to get ready for dinner...

Keep an eye out for sales. It definitely goes cheaper than that. I’ve seen the Internet for 4 around 28-30 per day before.