virus

Cile

Something could last a long time and not be a detour to more than 70% of the population. It is estimated that a vaccine is 12-14 months away, that doesn't mean everything like travel will be affected until then. Stay positive that the worse will more than likely occur over the next 30-45 days. After that the hysterics and lack of information should lead way to a sense of normalcy.

Mad The Internet GIF by moodman

China where this began is almost back to Normal... Work has resumed...  All is good...  A little more than 2 months end to end... While, yes, it could take a long time for vaccine  or treatment , its more likely this will be long over  before we ever get those things... Stay optimistic... Thinking doom and gloom does nobody, especially yourself , any good...

I'm not doom and gloom but I also see the reality that many americans are ignoring the warnings and enjoying their spring breaks.  China got things under control in 2 months by literally forcing people to stay in their homes by sealing them in if they wouldn't comply.  I'd say it's too late for america to recreate China's timeline.