Odyssey sailing November 2020

Neesa

I am so looking forward to this sailing, it was previously sold out but with all that is occurring I managed to book a Jr. Suite on the 8 night Thanksgiving cruise. I wish I could could comprehend the reason why they call this a suite, is it the 300 sq footage only? Not much more that I can see. Any education would be appreciated, we have 6630 but there is no 6630 on deck plans might it be 6628? Thanks everyone, I am thinking to at least book refreshment and voom in the JR. We don't imbibe that much, suggestions? Thanks so much all!

Mostly all the Junior suites in the Royal fleet are glorified balcony cabins, with little to no other benefits other than double points and a larger bathroom.  Booking a JS on Oasis or Quantum has the added bonus that you can dine in Coastal Kitchen if there is availability.  If you are lucky, some of the Junior Suites also have the added pullman bed.  Deck plans can show you which ones have it and which ones don't.  The one thing I like about Quantum class JS are that they have the 1 1/2 bath which most others do not.

41 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@Lovetocruise2002 & @rjac any pics of the extra half bath? Do you think they may have this on the Odyssey? The stateroom is 300 sq ft with a "large balcony" Also like I mentioned 6630 is NOT on the deck plans, very curious.......

Thanks so much!

Not sure why 6630 isn’t on the deck plans. That is a bit strange. I know that when Odyssey first became available for booking, the deck plans needed revision a few times because they were inaccurate. Perhaps they are not complete yet? Hopefully someone else has insight on this. 
This is the extra half bath on Anthem:

BE779F73-F04F-4079-B8DF-062C49864E8F.thumb.jpeg.5fbd14c20d6e16a875c1fc52cbf76fc6.jpegDF06A20C-1774-4E21-9EC1-277E35127620.thumb.jpeg.e0507a978d98ec3422c70f3573aeb370.jpeg

On 3/18/2020 at 4:58 PM, rjac said:

We had a JS last year on the Anthem. It had a full bathroom with tub & shower and it also had a 1/2 bathroom. Nice surprise for us!:27_sunglasses:

I don’t believe all Junior Suites have 1 1/2 baths. I was told only the spa Junior Suites have such. We had one on Ovation and loved it.