Latest Email off RC

ABOUT YOUR UPCOMING TRAVELS

Dear Guest,

The situation regarding COVID-19 is so fluid and we understand you have a lot of questions. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you, but as you may imagine, we are experiencing high volumes and are behind.

We took the most frequently asked questions and answered them here. If the below addresses your concern or answers your question, we kindly ask for you to fill out our form here - this will help us feel like we have taken care of you and can close out your original note to us. We have all hands on deck and we’re doing everything to respond as quickly as possible, and this will really help!

Here are the top questions:

• What do I do if I’m affected by the global cruise suspension?
    • We’ve voluntarily suspended service with the intention of resuming our cruises on April 11th, 2020. We’ve sent an email to guests booked on cruises up to April 10th and some sailings that fall outside of this window that have also unfortunately been cancelled, with information about the automatic 125% Future Cruise Certificate (FCC). To forfeit your 125% FCC for a refund, please feel free to use this request form here. After doing that - you are done! We will process your request.
  • What is the status of my refund?
    • General Refunds/Reimbursements: Most refunds take 5-7 business days + the time it takes your bank to post to your account. If you have not received your refund by March 30th, please reach out to us.
    • Voluntary Suspension Refunds (sailings from March 13 - April 10): These refunds will take up to 30 days to process from your request date.
  • What if I had already cancelled my cruise with your Cruise with Confidence offer and now my sailing is cancelled, can I get the new offer?
    • You were in a unique situation and were able to make the decision to not travel based on your personal circumstances. Your FCC for 100% stands and you should be receiving that soon. The new offer is for the guests that still planned to travel, and are now being forced to cancel.
  • I just got home from my cruise and I see extra charges on my credit card statement. How can I get that refunded?
    • What you’re seeing are temporary authorizations or holds, under your pending charges. Those usually go away on their own within 5-7 business days. Timing may vary by banking institution, but ultimately we only charge one total amount for your onboard spend.
  • I emailed about my refund for the Quantum of the Seas cancelled sailings.
    • We kindly ask for your continued patience. We’re working on processing those refunds and we plan to have them all completed by March 31st, 2020.
  • Scheduled to sail after April 10th and have questions?
    • We fully intend to start sailing on April 11th and we can’t wait - we miss our guests already!
    • If we must impact any additional sailings, we will send out a communication advising you of this and your options.
    • If you cruise is between April 11th and July 31st and are unsure about sailing, you can still use the Cruise With Confidence policy and cancel up to 48 hours prior to your sail date for a 100% Future Cruise Certificate for use through December 31st, 2021. We put this in place to give you peace of mind to the very last minute and flexibility to plan your future sailing. If you are choosing to take advantage of this offer, please click here to begin the process. Once you complete the form – there is nothing else to do. We will process your future cruise credit.
  • I am missing points or have questions about my Crown and Anchor account?
    • Typically, Crown & Anchor Society points post about two weeks after the end of your sailing. For other inquiries, please know, we are working through our emails and we kindly ask for your continued patience.

If we were able to answer your questions with this email, please help us by clicking here - this will let us put a checkbox by your name and we can keep working on our queue. Otherwise, our team will contact you as soon as possible. If there are any updates to your specific sailing, we will reach out with any and all information we have for you. In the meantime, we kindly ask for your patience.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We hope to welcome you onboard one of our ships under different circumstances very soon and wish you good health. And let’s face it – after this is all over, one thing is certain - we are all going to need a cruise vacation! Stay positive - and don’t forget to wash your hands.

For more information and updates on COVID-19, please visit our website here.

Sincerely,