Reality?

Matt S

10 hours ago, ehw51 said:

Reality is this will pass, we need to relax and wait it out. If you are canceled REBOOK, if that one is canceled REBOOK. You can not let this stop you from cruising, RCCL will not go belly up, they purchase to many supplies and pay too much for port fees for them not to bail them out.

I agree with this. No way this gonna stop me from cruising. I'm hoping to go on ours on Oasis in May but if not, reschedule for September. No biggie. 

I'm set to cruise on Adventure in either June or July. The only thing that's frustrating me is that Royal is taking their time in making decisions. I mean, I get it -- there are huge ramifications for cancelling cruises...but still, having to make last-minute decisions as a cruiser and then waiting and waiting for refunds/FCCs makes things a little tough!

On 3/17/2020 at 9:30 AM, Zacharius said:

Not surprising, and if so, I sure hope they don't get a bailout. I would personally much rather my tax dollars go to struggling small business owners rather than mega corporations that pay relatively little in taxes. 

I hope they do get a bailout.   How fast everyone forgets all of the good these companies do for other in dyer situations, like how they all jumped in to help with Hurricane relief.  No one had to ask, then just did.  They did not ask for anything in return for their help.    People forget the good quickly and always remember the bad things that are usually not able to control.   #SaveOurShips