European Cruise Season

I am scheduled to take a bucket list Holy Land Cruise on November 2nd out of Rome (Civi).   I heard Matt say over the weekend that the European cruise Season is in jeopardy and someone else as well.  Even if they can sail in Europe for 60-90 days, that would still put us at May/June which is really peak season in Europe.  Why would they cancel the whole season?  Would they just put all ship's in the Caribbean?  What do you think my chances are for my November cruise?  I would be severely bummed if cancelled.  Wouldn't mind if they changed embarkation port from Rome to Athens.

We've got a Med 9 night cruise departing 30th August from Rome- not feeling hopeful...by the time we leave Australia - 28th July we will probs have to self isolate for 14 days at the other end as Aus predicteded to peak round then - which will royally stuff up all our other plans, connecting flights accomodations etc ??

• 2 weeks later...