You Know It's Getting Bad When......

rjac

So at the local market this afternoon, I saw a customer pick an item from the shelf, read something on the label, then put it back.  A nearby customer went bonkers:  "you touched that!!!  You can't just put that back on the shelf!!"  I'm saying to myself, lady, you're the reason that there's no bread or  toilet paper left in the store....

I didn't realize until now how similar shopping was to eating at the Windjammer.

Just now, DDemuth said:

So at the local market this afternoon, I saw a customer pick an item from the shelf, read something on the label, then put it back.  A nearby customer went bonkers:  "you touched that!!!  You can't just put that back on the shelf!!"  I'm saying to myself, lady, you're the reason that there's no bread or  toilet paper left in the store....

I didn't realize until now how similar shopping was to eating at the Windjammer.

Good one.

4 hours ago, sk8erguy1978 said:

Friday while everyone was buying everything at the local supermarket... I went to the liquor store and beer store! #iamadrinkpackagekindofguy

I hear ya! In my case, wife went to grocery store on Friday while I hit the liquor store a couple hours later. Good thing I like unpopular beer! ?

F59ACDEB-8DBE-4EA9-B352-F519E1D04063.thumb.jpeg.0837eff41f2a60c947c3aca86f1a0dd6.jpeg

Ignore the boxes. That’s a case of Weyerbacher’s Merry Monks tripel, a 4-pack of Weyerbacher’s Tiny imperial stout, and a six-pack of Tröegs Tröegenator doppel Bock. Plus 3 bottles of Zinfandel to bolster the three still at home.

What’s with those stares? They said we needed supplies for two weeks!

4 hours ago, DDemuth said:

So at the local market this afternoon, I saw a customer pick an item from the shelf, read something on the label, then put it back.  A nearby customer went bonkers:  "you touched that!!!  You can't just put that back on the shelf!!"   

Does she think the shelves are stocked by robots?

Lol it really sucks because I am on work from home from my full time job and the Gov of IL declared restaurants unsafe...hahahahah... so I am pretty much on vacation but with no where to go. Also I literally just came from the grocery store and saw two ladies fighting over the last bottle of dish soap.

season 1 summer GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants