Owners Suite vs Grand Suite, Independence

Good evening kind experienced cruisers!

We're looking at Owners suite versus Grand suite on Independence oTS, not much of a price difference so I'm wondering: aside from cabin space what are the differences, if any? 

I appreciate any feedback and opinions. Its just 2 of us sailing, we have the GS booked but noticed not much additional cost for OS so it piqued my interest. First time in suite above JS, or 'real' suite. 

TIA

IMO the OS is a significant upgrade from the GS-especially if the price difference is minimal.  The bathroom is much nicer - separate walk-in shower, jets in the tub and bidet.  There is a full dining room table and chairs inside and of course, larger room and balcony. I LOVE the OS.  I would definitely pay extra for it.

The OS became available again and our awesome MEI agent grabbed it, hooray! Being in May it may very well be a moot point but it'll get us that much closer to a suite for our replacement trip, if the need arises! 

It's been fun these last few days looking at suites that I've never looked at before (adding to Matt's list of things to do while waiting for cruising to come back!)

I searched and couldn't find the answer, sorry I am sure this is a duplicate question. Freedom class ships do not get free internet with Owner's suite, correct? I have it booked and expect it could cancel but now I want to make sure I do get an OS for one of our trips in the next 2 years. I see internet comes with GS and above on Oasis class (I think) but believe I read somewhere Freedom class does not, right?

Thanks I thought you'd told me that before. Looking at Harmony, I hear so much about the Crown Lofts but to me the Owner's suite still looks more appealing- can you tell me the the draw for the CLS? is it the floor to high ceiling windows? That does look amazing but the stairs I think would be a pain. Decisions, decisions! Thanks again as always for your input. 

Yes, the big windows are certainly dramatic but I think the biggest advantage to the CLS is the location - deck 17.  Being close to the CK/SL is very nice.  Personally, I would also choose the OS over the CLS.  In fact, I DID choose the OS over a CLS for the March 2021 Allure sailing.  Subsequently, I was able to grab a Star Loft Suite so I gave up the OS, but I prefer an OS to a CLS.  The stairs are a problem for me and I feel there is much more room in an OS than a CLS.