Cancelling Stuff???

deep1

Hate be be a bother again but not knowing the answer has me asking questions again...  Ok... I got the dreaded note along with so many that we had been cancelled...  I detailed in another thread my dislike of having to shell out another $1000 in deposits when I have an already bloated FCC that I won't be able to spend as they are demanding I use it within 6 months of my next sailing? (Yeah I know, sounds weird to me too when I see all the July 2021 elsewhere)... Any way, I go to my main page... The cancelled trips are still showing active? More troubling is that all the stuff I bought in the Planner is being shown as still current?????? The gal last night said they were cancelled but they show very much active on purchase history and my calendar? There is a place to "modify" or "Cancel" . Do I need to manually cancel each item (loads of them on the two reservations for our two rooms) ???  Or might that upset the system???  My app only shows the cancelled trip as active and not the newly booked one as well... 

9 minutes ago, deep1 said:

My app only shows the cancelled trip as active and not the newly booked one as well... 

Try adding the new reservation to the app manually.  Should give you that option to add a missing reservation.  You will need the reservation number.

I understand they are backlogged for canceling the cruises.  Once the cruise is canceled in the right system it will trigger the automatic refund of the cruise planner purchases.  You shouldn't have to do anything.  But if I had the option to cancel in the cruise planner I would go ahead and do it just to jumpstart the processing of those refunds.  I know it can take up for a week for me to see the credit on my card when I cancel things.

1 hour ago, KyleW2 said:

Mine showed until this morning and I called to cancel on Wednesday..Give it some more time and see. I wouldn’t worry about it. 

Just hope they don't get confused and try to "credit me" . I had asked if I could use FCC for deposit and they said no. I put up a fresh $1000 deposit  and they went on to tell me that whats left f the credit would have to be used within 6 months of the new trip I booked (June-Dec) ... I told them I was no longer really interested in FCC if they were going to put so many strings on it...