Aruba & Curacao Excursion Suggestions

Neesa

We did an 8-hour ATV rental through through Viatour which was sourced out to Roadrunner Aruba.  Basically it served as a rental car for the day as you can drive it on the streets.  They helped us map out tons of things to see and it was super easy.  Aruba has beaches but also has caves and some fantastic off-road sites to see that you need an offroading vehicle to get to.  We hit up lots of places and were on our own schedule and agenda.  We didn't get to use the full 8 hours since we had to be back for that Sunset Cruise that @betatke1480 mentioned, but it was super easy to pick up and drop off the vehicle right outside of the port.  

The Sunset Cruise was great too but I think the group we had on board had a lot to do with it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is from awhile ago but I'm scrolling back looking for something else and figured I might as well add my $ .02 for future reference.  We've done tours with VIP Curacao both times we've visited the island, and they are some of our favorite port memories ever.  Get in touch with Edo and he will custom craft a perfect day for you.  One day we hiked up the mountain and then snorkeled with turtles, got lunch at an amazing local place, and got a great island tour.  The other trip, we saw whatever we had missed the first visit, including the bat caves and snorkeling the sunken tugboat.  Plus a walking tour of the mural district, which was so cool.  And another great lunch.  You get a private guide in their personal car, giving you their full attention for the day and doing whatever interests you, with tons of interesting info about the island.

Really can't say enough good things about this company.  http://www.viptourscuracao.com/

• 2 weeks later...