Hello everyone!

Cmaccullen

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! We discovered this site after watching all the Royal Caribbean blog videos on youtube. They have been so helpful. We normally vacation in Disney World but frankly that is just getting way to expensive and the crowds are getting stupid. SO we tried a Disney Cruise last September and loved it but that too is way overpriced. We decided to check out Royal Caribbean. We leave for our first cruise in June on the Mariner of the Seas. We also went ahead and booked the Symphony of the Seas for September. So anyway just wanted to say hello, and maybe we can meet some of yall on our next cruise!

Chris

@Cmaccullen  Hello, welcome to the boards! I believe you'll love Royal cruising if you're like many of us here! After our first 'real' RC cruise we booked several more in quick succession; I can't get enough ?

We loved Mariner! and we couldn't believe how great Cococay was, whether someone wants to just sit down and get some much needed R&R or wanted to have an active beach/pool day it really is as great as people say it is. Something for everyone. As for Nassau, we are able to find something fun to do and have a great day whenever we go- whether we stay on the ship or go have a great beach day on the Island.Knowing what to expect was very helpful and after lurking here for a bit I felt fully prepared to have a great day in ANY event!

I haven't been on an Oasis class yet (November coming up!) but have also watched a gazillion videos and those ships look incredible.

Happy sailing to you, thanks for saying hi!