All access tour canceled

I just an email for my April 5th Anthem cruise.

Dear Guest,

Before your exciting cruise sets sail onboard Symphony of the Seas, we have a change to share with you regarding the All Access Tour you reserved.

In addition to providing guests with the best cruise possible, at Royal Caribbean International, the safety and well-being of our guests and crew are our top priority. Given the recent news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we are taking all of the necessary precautions to ensure we maintain our continued high level of sanitation standards onboard our ships. As a result, we'll no longer be operating the All Access Tour on your sailing. As you know, this experience gives you a behind the scenes look at many of our busiest areas of the ship, such as the main galley, the engine control room, and the laundry facilities. Under normal circumstances we'd be excited to welcome our guests back stage, but out of an abundance of caution we feel this is just another way we can ensure the health and well-being of our guests and crew.

We're terribly sorry for this last-minute change. Please know that you can expect a full refund for the tour, to the original form of payment in the next 7 - 10 business days.

Thank you for your understanding. We can't wait to see you onboard soon!

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

i got one of these emails too for our Radiance cruise out of Sydney at the start of April.  Australian authorities are saying to reconsider any non essential overseas travel and the majority of our ports in the south pacific have closed their doors. At this time there is only the Cruise with Confidence offer available for us.  We are waiting to see if RCI cancel all cruises like princess have done