Appreciation.

Just want to say, I appreciate @Matt and everyone I regularly interact with on this board. It's been a roller coaster this week, and I appreciate y'all for giving me an outlet and a sense that I wasn't the only one....I still don't know what the future holds for my April sailing...but I know this too, shall pass. When it does, I look forward to more joking, more debating, and more obsessing about my vacation. 

Tom Hanks Thank You GIF

Regarding the appreciation theme of this thread I come here for advice, because ya'll are awesome. Trying to be mindful of what the agents are going thru and not wanting to bug our MEI agent unless absolutely necessary I haven't had the need to contact them regarding our May sailing. 

In any event, I am trying to move to a Grand Suite for our May sailing and sent in the proper payment form and request via email to my agent; does anyone have any suggestion that I should call instead of emailing or do you think that the email will suffice? I hate to add more to their plate, but also would like to move to one of the available GS for our trip in May. Anyone have advice if I should do anything different or let it be with the email?

TIA

22 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I think emailing is the best way to handle it. A phone call is probably the last thing ANY agent wants right now. God bless her, Michelle always responds to emails very promptly.  They’re definitely earning their commissions right now...

I've got a couple of people looking for an agent.  Can you post Michelle's or anyone's contact info from MEI?