Itinerary Change

hail73

Since I'm cruising in mid-April I assume that they haven't looked at changing the itineraries yet. If they do however, how am I supposed to find that out?

For anyone who has had itinerary changes due to the virus going around, do they change before you disembark or once you're already on the ship? And what if you had excursions for those ports? Do you get your money back?

Lots of questions, so little time... 

ALSO is anyone cruising on Liberty from April 12-19? Would love to know how you're handling the situation :)

I'm on the Liberty April 12th. We are struggling with the decision. We are not concerned about the virus or cruise, but Wisconsin just declared that anybody who travels anywhere, not just cruises, should self quarantine for 14 days after returning which impacts the kid's school and our jobs. The only hope is we have about 25 days to make the final cancellation decision. Crossing our fingers that this all blows over by then

We are going on the liberty on the 12th. I have had this booked for a whole year and we are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary. Nothing will stop me. If they make us quarantine when we come back then so be it. I have plenty of Vacation and sick time and my daughter is in second grade with less than a month left with straight A’s.  This virus does not scare me. #stillgoing