Oasis JS High or Low?

So my dilemma is getting a JR suite on a higher deck or a lower deck on Oasis? Every RC ship we have been in in the past, the JS was on a higher deck and we have always enjoyed the bird's view and having a true appreciation of the size and scale of the ship. We have also been in a mini suite on a princess ship which was on closest cabin deck to the water. We really enjoyed being that close to the water. We have never been on an O-class ship, but appears that the JS on deck 6 have an understanding Obstructed (no life boat below) View of the water?

So the question is which do you prefer and why?

Point of note, motion sickness is not an issue.

Thanks

So I got two different consensus from two different boards. Here=high. CC=low, more specifically deck 8 and I got a fair amount of feedback. My final decision was, since we have a hump JS on Allure on deck 11 in October, I booked a hump JS (8640) on deck 8 the next fall. That way I can tell the next guy which I like better:) in the end, I think life would be more enjoyable if I didn't think so much!?