Solo cruiser and junior suite?

So, I keep watching the wild room-availability game going on with my June cruise to New England and Canada on Adventure; there are inexpensive junior suites to be had! My question is, as a solo traveler, is a junior suite really "worth it"? I'm not talking economically at this point with the way prices have been stood on their head. Would I really notice the extra space when as a solo traveler, everything is more spacious? I'm currently situated in an aft-facing balcony.

I know you don't get the suite perks, and I've seen a JS basically called a "spacious spacious ocean balcony" room. Given that, would you rather...?

• 3 weeks later...

Now that I've done the JS upgrade via the paid route, I realized I have a question that I know I could ask my TA, but I hate to bombard her with little things.

When I first booked my cruise, I opted for pre-paid gratuities. Since I did a paid upgrade to a junior suite, will my gratuities be adjusted upwards automatically, since I'm assuming junior suites pay the higher gratuity rate? I haven't gotten my updated invoice yet, so I was just curious, because I've got too much time on my hands and can't sleep. ?

13 minutes ago, Chadster said:

Now that I've done the JS upgrade via the paid route, I realized I have a question that I know I could ask my TA, but I hate to bombard her with little things.

When I first booked my cruise, I opted for pre-paid gratuities. Since I did a paid upgrade to a junior suite, will my gratuities be adjusted upwards automatically, since I'm assuming junior suites pay the higher gratuity rate? I haven't gotten my updated invoice yet, so I was just curious, because I've got too much time on my hands and can't sleep. ?

You only pay higher gratuities on GS and above. 
...and the panoramic suites