Anyone not canceling their cruise?

1 hour ago, GA Cruiser said:

Still going May 23 on Symphony unless Royal cancels.  Don't want to lose $18 drink package!

Exact reason I'm holding out on my May 10th sailing. I got so many good deals stalking the cruise planner so I'll be really disappointed to lose them if it comes down to it. I'll understand, of course, but that doesn't erase the disappointment. 

if royal sails/ we sail!!  may 2nd brilliance trans atlantic may 17th brilliance baltic...we won"t cancel, let royal cancel if they must, and take advantage of current 125% FCC.  Unless things are so bad and cruises are cancelled more towards end of year and if a danger of bankruptcy were to loom, in which case I will take cash refund of 100% and not risk any FCC which could be voided and lost if that were to occur.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dan Curtis said:

We have one May 25th, have not canceled, I’m sure it will be canceled, but we are just waiting.

We have one 5/25 for my daughters High school graduation (which is also canceled).  We are Still holding out for the cruise.   Need something to try to look forward too.   Your thinking it will be canceled ? ?