Viking Suspends All Cruises Until May 1, 2020 !!

Just now, princevaliantus said:

Whooooooooo !!!!! You're saying that RCCL will be suspending ALL cruises????? ?

She advised all mediterranean cruises cancelled at this stage. She has been emailing clients - RC offereing full refund...we have one shceduled to leave Rome 30th August

2 minutes ago, princevaliantus said:

Ohhhhhh....ok....I don't have a med cruise with RCCL booked but I do have Caribbean sailings.

ha.gif

sorry forgive me GIF by Denyse

6 minutes ago, Tgk79 said:

I hope sooo!! At this point i dont want to go anywhere, but i dont want to loose my money or deal with that FCC. 

6 minutes ago, Tgk79 said:

I hope sooo!! At this point i dont want to go anywhere, but i dont want to loose my money or deal with that FCC. 

Well we have a 10 week Europe trip booked leaving Australia 28th July, 9 nine day cruise only part of it - so It's not looking good. I'm so dissapointed as this was our bucket list holiday ?

6 minutes ago, Hypno3 said:

sorry forgive me GIF by Denyse

Well we have a 10 week Europe trip booked leaving Australia 28th July, 9 nine day cruise only part of it - so It's not looking good. I'm so dissapointed as this was our bucket list holiday ?

We have Caribbean on March 22nd which I assume is still on, since we haven't heard anything yet. 

1 minute ago, princevaliantus said:

Hec!!! You can avoid all this drama and by the time you get back, all this might be a distant memory.

Hmm dont see how I can avoid the drama, we've already booked and paid for longhaul and internal flights, hire cars, ferrys, cruise and accomodations (all time snsitive) so quarantine is a concern - that is if we can even leave Australia at all by then ?? 

18 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Thanks, Ashley.  I feel bad for them. They really caught it between the eyes on this thing.  I guess this plains why yesterday's cruises out of FLL didn’t go.

I also think it makes sense for them. They have had such problems with all their ships. Plus and I don't mean this in a rude way but I think their clientele is that of an older crowd so maybe they feel like they need to for that reason too.. 

15 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Carnival has not suspended its cruises.  Carnival Corp has suspended Princess Cruises, a subsidiary.

All 18 Princess ships out of action for 2 months. Will be all cruise lines soon. Not sure about the US but here in Australia the virus  hysteria is getting out of hand. Expecting schools and all public gathering to be shut down soon.