If you cancelled...

...are you still seeing your cruise in cruise planner?   We cancelled last night and I noticed that it still shows in cruise planner.  The only cancellation email I got was for the excursions and drink package refund and the show cancellations.  I did call back today and the guy said I need to wait for the FCC to be processed, but he never looked anything up to confirm it was cancelled properly.

Is this how it is for others?

10 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

...are you still seeing your cruise in cruise planner?   We cancelled last night and I noticed that it still shows in cruise planner.  The only cancellation email I got was for the excursions and drink package refund and the show cancellations.  I did call back today and the guy said I need to wait for the FCC to be processed, but he never looked anything up to confirm it was cancelled properly.

Is this how it is for others?

Depending on when you cancelled they started a new policy on this yesterday where there is a delay in the cancel.  As you can imagine there are a lot of moving pieces when you cancel and it cane take a couple of days for things to update in your cruise planner.  I would give it a day or two and not call in... who has time to hold for that long to have them tell you it will show cancelled tomorrow.  You see that your cruise planners have returned, I think yours is one that may clear in a day or so.

4 hours ago, AnnetteJackson said:

Depending on when you cancelled they started a new policy on this yesterday where there is a delay in the cancel.  As you can imagine there are a lot of moving pieces when you cancel and it cane take a couple of days for things to update in your cruise planner.  I would give it a day or two and not call in... who has time to hold for that long to have them tell you it will show cancelled tomorrow.  You see that your cruise planners have returned, I think yours is one that may clear in a day or so.

Thanks for the note!  We cancelled the evening before yesterday (i.e. Tues ).  Our cruise was supposed to be this Sunday so the deadline is tonight so we wanted to ensure it actually got cancelled.  My husband did give them a call (after almost 1.5 hr wait) and Royal did say that they see it cancelled on their side.