Upgraded Room - New Luggage Tags?

Unfortunately, they don't automatically regenerate your cruise documents / luggage tags once they've been sent to you.  You can ask for new ones but the right time to do that was while you were on the call getting the upgrade.  It's not too late, but I really don't think it is worth calling back and waiting on hold just to make this request.  You can make your own tags or wait until you get to the port and have the porters fill them out for you.

1 hour ago, YoungEmptyNesters said:

I just upgraded from an Ocean View to a Junior Suite for this Sunday's Empress sailing! My wife is so happy! How quickly will the luggage tags change to show the new room number? #stillgoing

It might be more work that it's worth, but you could/should ask that your cruise docs be re-issued.  Maybe they will do that automatically...hopefully they will.  Once you have new cruise docs, you will have new luggage tags. ....and then the ol' magic marker trick would work, too !

Congratulations !  What a wonderful windfall. #coronavirusblessings