Just seeking advice

I have a cruise booked for early april. It will be me and my soon to be husbands first cruise. I'm not scared of getting coronavirus. I'm more scared that the cruise wont be as fun as it could be because people are scared, ports being closed ect. Just seeking advice from people recently off cruise ships if I should just rebook for a later date and do something else for our honeymoon. Thank you for your time.

I agree.  I wouldn't cancel either unless there is some kind of underlying health issue with either of you 

There is so much to do on a cruise and you're on a big ship so you will be not be bored.

I have been monitoring the blog and many people have posted after they've returned from their vacations, that no one is speaking of the "C" word on board.  Most people are just washing their hands a little longer and taking other precautions.

We are sailing on April 5th so unless Royal Caribbean cancels on us, we will be there.

Happy Honeymoon!

5 minutes ago, Cruise Queen 44 * Diamond said:

I have been monitoring the blog and many people have posted after they've returned from their vacations, that no one is speaking of the "C" word on board.  Most people are just washing their hands a little longer and taking other precautions.

@Chelsearyder0     ^^THIS^^

It is so sad that this is what it took for people to take precautions and wash their hands longer. Having always been a "hand washer" and a "germophobe" these behaviors are second nature in our family (or else)

That being said you will have fun, the sheer fact that you opt to continue to sail I am sure makes the cruise line and the staff happy. They always do their best to make sure there is fun at every turn. There are so many things planned day & night, IF you miss a port so be it, the ship is a destination of it's own. Happy Honeymoon, may your love continue to grow and grow! Take lots of pictures, what a story you will have to tell to your kids. Positive thoughts your way, congratulations!

Cruising it what you make of it...You can be like some of my friends when they cruise and dwell on every little problem or focus on others (i'll never be cruising with them again), OR you can have a good time even if the people around you are being negative. This is your honeymoon: it'll be a great time because it's you two together! I'm not sure if you've ever been on a RC cruise before, but in case you haven't, a little peace of mind may be that I have NEVER been on a cruise that felt unsanitary, unclean, or dirty with them. The ships are pretty spotless and as long as you bring some extra sanitizer you should be good to go!

Safe cruising