Return day

Meagan

I’m jumping on with a related question!

My cruise on Jewel docks on a Saturday morning and is used as a hotel until Sunday when the cruise ends. I was told on the phone that I can leave the ship any time after we dock on Saturday; I asked because my flight home on Sunday is at 8am. Can anyone confirm that this has been their experience? 

I am a first time cruiser so I am not totally sure how the logistics work.

4 hours ago, Meagan said:

Hi we are sailing on the Harmony of the Seas, it says it docks at 6:00am return to port day. How long does it take to get off the ship? Trying to pick a return flight home from Orlando. Would a noon flight be cutting it too close?

On my sailing out of Miami we departed the ship at 7:00am and there was already a line that started to wrap around the ship the outer decks. We booked it back to Orlando and made it there by noon, so if you're docking in Port Canaveral you should be good to go. Safe cruising! 

32 minutes ago, ebeck88 said:

I'm assuming you don't need to rush off the ship?  If it arrives at 0700, how late can you wait to disembark?  We're driving home so no need to wait with people in a hurry to get to the airport

You must be out of your cabin by 8:30 and generally off the ship by 10:00....but with everything pretty much closed down, there isn't much to do onboard.  We usually get a nice, leisurely breakfast and then go.