Onboard Jewel right now - Comment Cards?

You can ask the cabin steward or  dial guest services and they will get them to you. Not really used much these days as Royal has gone to a online system. a email will be sent to every passenger after the cruise has ended.  Comment cards require extra labor, on line comments makes it easy for Royal to chart.

No, I have not seen those comment cards for years.  They don't even give put the WOW cards anymore.  I have had to ask for the WOW cards.  I don't think they even use them at all anymore.

A couple weeks ago on Vision we received a "WOW" envelope.  I remember us having to write our cabin number on it, but not our last name.  I think I had to write the name of the person I was giving it to on it, but not 100% positive on that.  And of course a tip to put inside the envelope. 

I think they stopped with the cards since the intent was to give the card to the *one* person that made your cruise special, but people were going back and asking for a dozen of them which devalued their worth.