Answer to why so little Quantum of the Seas news

Matt

You may be wondering why there's been a lack of Quantum of the Seas news and I have at least part of the answer.

I spoke with some people from Royal Caribbean's PR department and they acknowledged news about Quantum is slow.  This close to launch for Oasis & Allure, we knew every square inch of the ship.

So the good news is it's not our imagination that it's slow for news.  But they also said part of the reason for the slowness has been changes to the ship are still occurring.  It's not like the plans for Quantum are "written in stone" and no one is saying anything. Rather, what will be included and wont be included is still up for debate internally or at least not 100% certain.

Just thought I'd pass the info along because I found it interesting.

You may be wondering why there's been a lack of Quantum of the Seas news and I have at least part of the answer.

I spoke with some people from Royal Caribbean's PR department and they acknowledged news about Quantum is slow.  This close to launch for Oasis & Allure, we knew every square inch of the ship.

So the good news is it's not our imagination that it's slow for news.  But they also said part of the reason for the slowness has been changes to the ship are still occurring.  It's not like the plans for Quantum are "written in stone" and no one is saying anything. Rather, what will be included and wont be included is still up for debate internally or at least not 100% certain.

Just thought I'd pass the info along because I found it interesting.

Odd. I would think 97 percent would be in stone by now.