Navigator of the seas march 16 departure

Depending on where you are sailing to, I would still go. There is a lot of needless hype in the media. If you live on the west coast or are sailing from there I would think twice, if not then I wouldn't worry too much. You have a better chance of getting the flu. Wash your hands well and often as if you were trying not to get sick from anything else. I personally am not cancelling my cruise. I refuse to let something like this ruin my fun when it doesn't have to. At the end of the day, you have to make the decision yourself. IMO, if RCCL thought is was a crisis, they wouldn't risk lawsuits and keep the sail date.

18 hours ago, Nanette said:

Hate to cancel but getting nervous and everyone is telling me we shouldn’t go 

FWIW, my parents think I am crazy for going on my cruise this weekend.

My thoughts on the situation are no one in my family has a high risk factor (underlying health condition, elderly, etc) and you cannot live your life in fear of "what ifs".

Moreover, I've seen countless reports from cruisers on the lengths the cruise line is going to sanitize the ships.

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

FWIW, my parents think I am crazy for going on my cruise this weekend.

My thoughts on the situation are no one in my family has a high risk factor (underlying health condition, elderly, etc) and you cannot live your life in fear of "what ifs".

Moreover, I've seen countless reports from cruisers on the lengths the cruise line is going to sanitize the ships.

I agree with you too.. These ships are probably cleaner than they have ever been before... Id rather be on a ship rather than a plane-- or even worse, WalMart LOL

I will be on the same ship with you..  ? Harmony-- we will see you soon!

On a ship as I write this.  

The media is rarely kind to the cruise industry and they haven't deviated in this situation.  As someone who isn't in a high risk category I've researched the facts and avoid the news or media as a data source.  Everyone needs to make an informed decision based on facts, not the collective hype driven by the media.

Enjoying my cruise, no regerts.  ?