Freedom of The Seas Reno Completion

Beaver

We're booked on the Freedom of The Seas in July.  I've been watching the cruise trackers to see when the ship is back in service.  It looks as though it is in San Juan right now and may be doing it's first cruise leaving tomorrow.  Can anyone confirm that, because we are really looking forward to hearing what people think of the new upgrades and maybe some video?

The first sailing of Freedom is leaving tomorrow.  

OurTwoSuitcases and CruiseLifeRick are on that sailing and may have some video/photos if you follow their social media.  Just Google those names and you should find YouTube, instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to follow.

20 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

He and @CruiseLifeRick have both been doing scopes..the Playmakers they added to Freedom looks amazing..blows all the others out of the water, even Oasis class!

They also have that amazing one on Indy.. I spoke to someone in charge of those Bars.. The Freedom class ships will all have the largest playmakers in the fleet! 

2 hours ago, Beaver said:

You guys are talking about seeing his scopes. I'm not familiar with those. 

How does someone go about seeing those.  I went to their pages and didn't see anything.

Scopes are through Periscope which is Twitter's livestream.  It should post to the Twitter profile:

https://twitter.com/CruiseLifeRick