Fitness Class Schedule

Hello All,  we are headed out on HOS in May 2020 and I have been working on or activity calendar with entertainment and activities.  My question is when, or where, can I find the schedule for the different fitness classes that are offered?  I am looking to sign up for one of the fitness packages, but would like to know and schedule different classes. Thank you!!

9 minutes ago, Frogfanatic said:

Hello All,  we are headed out on HOS in May 2020 and I have been working on or activity calendar with entertainment and activities.  My question is when, or where, can I find the schedule for the different fitness classes that are offered?  I am looking to sign up for one of the fitness packages, but would like to know and schedule different classes. Thank you!!

Hard to say 100% as I'm sailing in 28 days and still don't have a full schedule on the app. I suppose you could look in the Cruise Compass section for the most recent sailing on HOS with a similar itinerary and get a good estimate.