How comfortable are beds on Oasis?

I have been on the below ships within the past 7 months (September 2015 to April 2016).

Freedom of the Seas (twice) - comfy bed in both our interior and balcony rooms with memory foam mattress toppers on the beds

Brilliance of the Seas - hard bed

Enchantment of the Seas - hard bed

Vision of the Seas - REALLY hard bed

Freedom offers the most comfortable bedding of them all.  The other ships had beds that were hard as rocks!  I am traveling on Oasis next month. I got the Simmons Siesta Memory Foam Roll-up Bed recently since 3 out of 4 ships had such hard mattresses.  Should I bring my foam mattress pad, or are the beds comfortable on the Oasis?

This is one of those questions that I will never understand. Since beds and comfort in them is so personal really no way to answer.  Matt may be so tired after, everything he does that he could sleep on the floor.  Another may require a very very soft bed, or a little soft.  It is kind of like saying how good are American Made Cars, so people will think great, good, average, fair, poor, or anything in between.  Even if everyone here says they are great you still may not like the beds or the other way around.

This is one of those questions that I will never understand. Since beds and comfort in them is so personal really no way to answer.  Matt may be so tired after, everything he does that he could sleep on the floor.  Another may require a very very soft bed, or a little soft.  It is kind of like saying how good are American Made Cars, so people will think great, good, average, fair, poor, or anything in between.  Even if everyone here says they are great you still may not like the beds or the other way around.

Agreed, just like food.  There is no empirical way to assess comfort

But as with all reviews,they do help you see a pattern.If lots of folks said they had issues, then I'd pay attention a bit more. And that is helpful. But some folks will only know for sure when they try something out. I'm so positive on RC that I think they would fix that if it were a general common complaint.

I have back issues and often carry extra foam on the ships just in case there is an issue.  The majority of the time I find the bedding to be satisfactory and sometimes very good.  This winter and spring many ships got new mattresses that were beginning to be rather needed.  We had some serious issues last winter on the Explorer just before her refit. We actually got a new mattress brought to the room. Overall I think that most people will find the bedding to be workable.