Galveston parking

9 hours ago, spursfreak21 said:

I’ve used the private company Port Parking and was happy. It’s indoor parking with shuttle to the terminal. 

We've used them and highly recommend them. They have a veterans discount which you apply for on line which appealed to me. When we got to Port Parking after the cruise and realized we were short one suitcase, the shuttle promptly took us back to the terminal and when we were ready to go back to Port Parking we hopped right on the shuttle....no problems.

https://www.portparking.com/

I can endorse Port Parking as we have used them several times including in two weeks. They are the first parking garage to the right you come to when you approach the terminal. They take you and your luggage to the terminal where there are porters waiting so you do not have to move your bags very far. Also being at the edge of the terminal area they pick you up and exiting the area is easier. Use promo code PORTPARKING when reserving on-line to get a $5 discount.