Print Set Sail Pass Required?

smap

Just wondering if I truly do need to print my Set Sail passes (as it states in the Guest Ticket Booklet). We have them on our phones and saved in our Apple Wallet. I may print as backup, but debating whether it's necessary?? Can I just show on my phone? 

You will need some form of set sail pass in order to get through security.  Either the electronic one from the app or paper one(s) that you print from the website.  What you do NOT need is a hard copy of your cruise docs.  The only thing we ever use from our cruise docs are the luggage tags.  Everything else is unnecessary.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:49 PM, smap said:

Just wondering if I truly do need to print my Set Sail passes (as it states in the Guest Ticket Booklet). We have them on our phones and saved in our Apple Wallet. I may print as backup, but debating whether it's necessary?? Can I just show on my phone? 

You've seen the other answers, but I am one who likes back-up.  Murphy's Law still applies...What does it cost to print one or two pages?

On 3/7/2020 at 4:22 PM, ChessE4 said:

You've seen the other answers, but I am one who likes back-up.  Murphy's Law still applies...What does it cost to print one or two pages?

Wife is the same way. Paper copy just in case. But so far have been able to wave my phone at them. ? 

We had ours saved on our phone for our most recent cruise and we printed them just in case and the guy that did our check in at the port asked for the hard copy...not sure why but glad we had them. I’m not sure what they would’ve done had we not had the printed copies as we had the electronic copy on our phone and our passports, but at least we had the paper copy and just handed them to him and we’re on our way.