How many passes are included with a Thrill Waterpark cabana?

@BecomingACruiseAddict, I believe in the fine print I read the cabana came with 6 (six) water park passes. I researched to purchase for my sailing and then when I went to pay they were "sold out" Enjoy your Perfect Day!!

I just checked my Cruise Planner again, yes it is six that is why I considered it. At the time the cost of the 6 passes practically cost as much as the cabana. I thought is was a great deal, and clearly so did a lot of other people!

36 minutes ago, BecomingACruiseAddict said:

I'd like to know where you found that "fine print."  This is the first sentence in the overview … Turn up the thrill factor with a Full Day Pass at Thrill Waterpark.

Can you expand the description? On mine the next sentence after the one you quoted states enjoy your cabana with up to six of your friends. I believe then according to a good post from Matt yesterday 2 more people could be added to the 6 for an additional 50.00 per person. 

And snicker is correct, only place one name for booking, one name for one cabana. Otherwise you get charged for additional cabanas. I did the oasis cabana my last sailing and when I checked in they gave everyone else wrist bands.

Just now, Neesa said:

Can you expand the description? On mine the next sentence after the one you quoted states enjoy your cabana with up to six of your friends. I believe then according to a good post from Matt yesterday 2 more people could be added to the 6 for an additional 50.00 per person. 

I've only seen the 2+ option for the Chill Island and South Beach cabanas, not the waterpark or beach club (which makes sense, as that $50 is less than the entry fee).

1 hour ago, BecomingACruiseAddict said:

I just spent an hour on hold, but was able to confirm that the Thrill Water Park cabana includes up to six complimentary passes.  I managed to snag a cabana for $499.  Regular passes are $80, so if I can find four more people to share it, it's basically like getting the cabana for free!

Sounds like a great price, our waterpark tickets are $125 and the cabana is $1300. Or it would be if it wasn't sold out.