Newbie question re: Shareholder benefit

Neesa

First time ever trying to reap the OBC (Just reached my 100 share goal) I have three sailings scheduled, 2 this year and 1 next. I submitted the information electronically but there is no indication that they received the info. 

Would anyone be so kind as to explain how the process works, how you are notified, if I need to do anything else? I feel like maybe the old school approach sometimes is better, but snail mail, well trying to get away from so much paper, thanks everyone!

@YOLO ~ Yes, thanks so much! I completed the 3rd one down and submitted electronically BUT it was weird. Albeit I inserted all information to include my email there was nothing like "we received your submission" or an email stating something similar. I was just double checking here to see if the actions were complete. I do thank you very much for your direction, have an amazing rest of your day, Denise

Attached is the  Shareholder Request to use, along with pertinent mail, FAX, and e-mail addresses.  In the past have had issues with FAX and/or scan, so always follow up by mail.  Must have proof of current ownership of 100 shares.  Cannot send too early, or they bounce back (normally send at the 30-day mark).  Sent in info for three cruises Friday, via FAX,  2/28 and received credit Thursday, 4/5.  Note: apparently some fares do not qualify.

img206.jpg

@Allen2 ~ Great, this is what I needed. My first sailing is 115 days out ?This now makes sense, my last one is more than 500 days off. I will keep note on my trusty desk calendar and submit in the window you have provided. Thanks so much!!

@YOLO~ Yes, because of the pricing I was able to reach the 100 mark and feel excited about the investment. My hubby was like " are you sure people won't stop cruising?" Ah, he!! no. I honestly am so hooked (I love waking up in new and different places) that I usually turn my nose up at land travels now. I told him if the price goes down I will just purchase more and lower my unit cost. I feel that good about the product, he just threw up his hands. (But he never lets a sailing go by that he isn't on, lol) 

Yes, 3/5 (today).  Yes, for the most part combinable, but I've not been able to ascertain cause of occasional turndown.  Note: $250 OBC for 14 or more days sail, $200 for 10-13, $100 for seven nights, and $50 for five nights or less.  Also note, Carnival has similar program (which includes Cunard and other brands.).

47 minutes ago, Neesa said:

@Baked Alaska~ Like clockwork, received my price check email from MEI Sharla this afternoon about the newest promotion/sale. I love that LADY!! If I was rich I would so treat her to a cruise ?

Ditto! I received a price check email from Sharla at MEI as well. She check our three upcoming cruises. I sooooo appreciate her!