Cafe Select Dining Card

VRCruz

49 minutes ago, VRCruz said:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone purchased this card?  What size specialty coffee are you entitled to with this? We are on Freedom.  Freedom does not have Starbucks, I think.

I bought one a few years ago for my wife. See likes a latte or two a day. The card is usually good for one regular espresso drink. There has been some conversation as to whether on not extra shots have been "punched" using the card. Some have said yes, some have said no. I think it seems to be depending on the ship and or barista. Maybe someone who has used a card more recently can chime in.

Happy cruising!

4 hours ago, VRCruz said:

Hello everyone,

Has anyone purchased this card?  What size specialty coffee are you entitled to with this? We are on Freedom.  Freedom does not have Starbucks, I think.

The coffee card, which I have had on three ships, is for the premium drinks at the coffee shop on the promenade.  You can usually get a Chai Tea if you don't want the espresso-based drinks.  As noted, some drinks have 2 shots and require two punches, but that policy may be applied inconsistently, as@FManke  has stated.  The basic cappuccino on the Harmony in September was one punch.   The Caribbean Coconut, which is a large iced latte, was punched twice on my card.