Can you get on and off the ship multiple times at the same port?

2 minutes ago, Mikeb1892 said:

How long does it take to get off the ship? What about back on? 

Times are highly dependent on type of ship and time of day.  Getting off with the first rush can take a bit, likewise getting on at the end of the day can make for long lines.  I would say during most of the day you can walk on/off without any wait. 

Coco Cay very easy to get on and off,  Nassau also easy, sometimes a line getting back on,  just be sure to be back on time or they will leave you. Don' t know why you would want to get back on the ship  at Coco Cay, they have everything you need it´s paradise

11 minutes ago, ehw51 said:

Don' t know why you would want to get back on the shit  at Coco Cay, they have everything you need it´s paradise

Only reason I was thinking was if we wanted to buy something from straw market but not keep cash on us all day. 

Thanks for the replies. 

As many times as you want but the most important part is getting back on time.  The ship will leave you if you are not back on time.  If you are one of those that are never on time,  a cruise is not a place to be late.  Google "Pier Runners" and you will see what I'm talking about.   People stand on their balconies on the pier side just to watch and jeer the pier runners.

1 minute ago, MikeK said:

As many times as you want but the most important part is getting back on time.  The ship will leave you if you are not back on time.  If you are one of those that are never on time,  a cruise is not a place to be late.  Google "Pier Runners" and you will see what I'm talking about.   People stand on their balconies on the pier side just to watch and jeer the pier runners.

I just love all of the things there are to do on a cruise!

2 hours ago, ehw51 said:

Don' t know why you would want to get back on the ship  at Coco Cay, they have everything you need it´s paradise

For me, it would be to take a break from the people for a bit. Spend a few hours there, head back to my room to enjoy the quiet on my balcony, and then head back for a few hours. Obviously that would change if I had any kind of private space on the island.