Spectrum of the seas in Australia

The new terminal in Brisbane is (AFAIK) the only port in Australia where an Oasis class could dock.

Seems a bit silly to bring Wonder all that way when all she could do is cruises to nowhere out of a single port...

Not sure if any ports in NZ or the Pacific Islands could handle Oasis class, but I would doubt it.

Edit: Just did a bit of research, and Fremantle, which is actually my closest port, may be able to handle Oasis class. The dock length is well and truly enough, the draft is 13m ( Oasis is 9.8), and the width of the port is is about 425m (Oasis is 369m long).

The only thing would be that there would need to be empty berths on both sides of the port to allow the ship to turn.
Ovation has visited Fremantle a few times, so we know that size will work.

Would love to see Oasis class visit, even if I wasn't getting on board.

4 hours ago, Balsam said:

Good point, but unless I'm wrong and some other pacific ports can handle Oasis class, it would be a pretty boring schedule:

Brisbane - Expensive Private Island - Brisbane

Many people like this. Brisbane 2 sea days on a new massive ship, private island  that is only expensive if you want it to be then 2 sea days back.

sounds good to me