Quantum of the Seas - Singapore April 4th 2020 sailing

We were on this cruise and here is what we received from our TA.  We just booked a Caribbean cruise instead for end of October.

Dear Travel Partner,

There's really no easy way to say this, but we have to cancel our Quantum of the Seas cruise. We made a change to our itinerary planning, and we've decided to combine a few of Quantum's shorter sailings to create a more immersive experience - including additional ports. As a result, we'll no longer be offering your clients' original itinerary and they'll need to change their ship and sail date. We know this news is disappointing, and we're sorry for the impact to your clients' vacation.

Every aspect of their vacation should be enjoyable. So, we've put together some alternate options that we hope will work for them.

Option 1: Re-book any Royal Caribbean International sailing and receive the following credits to spend onboard per stateroom:

• $100 USD for Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony staterooms | $200 USD for Suites
  • Plus, an additional $50 USD for each third or more guest to spend onboard
  • And, you'll receive protected commission.

Option 2: If they choose to cancel, we'll be sad to see them go

• We'll process a full refund of any paid portion of their cruise fare to the original form of payment, including any non-refundable deposits.
  • Lastly, any pre-paid amenities will be refunded to the original form of payment within 7-10 business days.
  • Please note, if they choose this option, we will not provide additional compensation.

It's important to us that your clients find the best vacation option. One of our destination experts will call you starting February 25th to help find their perfect cruise. If we happen to miss you, please call us back by March 10th, 2020 at 888-281-9344. If we haven't heard from you by March 10th, their reservation will be cancelled.

Please note, unnamed groups or bookings in offered status with no payment applied will not qualify for the alternate options provided.

Thank you for your support and partnership. We hope your clients find another cruise vacation with us. Whether they are celebrating a special occasion or looking to explore, relax, and recharge - we have no doubt their time with us will be nothing short of amazing. We look forward to welcoming them onboard.

Also sailing from Singapore on 4th April. I noticed in the past couple of hours I'm unable to go into the "Plan My Cruise" section for this sailing - it's redirecting me back to https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked

My other booked cruises are working absolutely fine, I can get into the planner easily - just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

29 minutes ago, lalaB said:

Also sailing from Singapore on 4th April. I noticed in the past couple of hours I'm unable to go into the "Plan My Cruise" section for this sailing - it's redirecting me back to https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked

My other booked cruises are working absolutely fine, I can get into the planner easily - just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this?

I was having problems getting into my cruises earlier too. It seems to be working now for me.

On 3/8/2020 at 10:22 AM, Tigertown said:

Hi All

i see the Malaysian government has banned all cruise ships from entering their ports. A change of itinerary ahead or cancelation looming 

A cancellation would be good for me at this point given I can not get through to Royal Caribbean to talk about their Cruise-with-Confidence policy!! I'm surprised we haven't been sent information on the port closures though