Harmony of the seas entertainment

We will be sailing on the Harmony on the 12th June and there is still nothing showing for entertainment on the cruise planner. I have booked all our trips and voom package. Any idea when the entertainment might be loaded as I like to plan and book the shows in advance. Thank you

I was hoping to book it too.. Im on the 22nd and the 26th and its a big goose egg so far.. Also when trying to book the spa treatments, it says nothing is available.. I was amazed tho, with how fast Chops booked up.. On both my sailings it is completely booked.. Im hoping that they save a certain number of slots for on ship booking.

It's a shambles really, they must by now know the times of the shows and the prices for the spa. There is plenty of availability for chops on 12th June so maybe it's just another glitch on the earlier sailings. I hope you manage to get booked and enjoy your meal. The Internet packages are also a complete mess, if you buy any package the price is not 7 x the daily price as you would expect. The 2 device package is advertised at £16.09 per day x 7 = £112.63 but when you buy it it comes out at £132.74 and nobody at RC can explain why nor do they care either. It's just a case of "if you don't like it, don't buy it". Poor customer service.